A non-traditional, MODERN, self-guided approach to Psychiatry care.
The care you will receive will be about maintaining equilibrium between your physical, mental and spiritual self. Bodies and minds go together. If your mental wellness and physical wellness are not in equal states your life will feel out of balance. This is where I hope to inspire you to be enlightened.
We have a strong ambition to manage the care of patients’ mental wellbeing. We strive to:
- Learn what is best for each patients’health by talking and listening to the patient, their families, while considering them as a whole-mind, body, and spirit.
- Keep those with mental illnesses in their own homes, functioning as ordinary citizens as long as safely possible.
- Facilitate difficult conversations about mental health crises and mental health emergency plans by being honest, supportive, and advocate appropriately and respectfully.
- Educate patients and their families about their diagnosis, so they better understand their state of health.
We put collaboration, communication, safety, and patient advocacy as my priorities. Knowing the job cannot be completed alone, We strive to work as a team member. By using talents We have along with utilizing my license to its fullest capacity to achieve the patient’s highest care standards.
A note to you,
This is your journey, your life. I am here to help guide you by providing education and resources for you to be the best version of yourself! You are in control. My job is to make recommendations and provide guidance by using evidence-based practice. But ultimately you are in charge of the life you are destined to live. I can’t wait to meet you!
Degree: Masters’ Degrees from Maryville University- Catherine McAuley School of Nursing.
Certifications: ANCC Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified
Licensure: Minnesota Certified Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota Board of Nursing Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and Minnesota Board of Nursing Registered Nurse
American Psychiatric Nursing Association
Minnesota Psychological Association
Special Clinical Interests
- End of Life Processing for Families/Patients
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Peace Officer Debrief & Mental Wellness Equilibrium
Special Clinical Interests
- Life Crisis
- High Conflict Divorces for Targeted Parents
- Parental Alienation
- Parallel Parenting
- Life Coaching for Career Orientated Professionals
Teaching other Mental Health Professionals, Judges, Lawyers and Custody Evaluators about Parental Alienation. Please call for additional information/availability for classes.
“My goal is for every person to leave feeling enlightened and confident that this is a safe place to dig deep, be open about all experiences of their lives regardless of judgement or societal norms”. – Mackenzie
Serving In Person At:
1003 Hollinger Street
Park Rapids, MN 56470
Serving all of Minnesota by Telehealth.
Make an Appointment
Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Open Evenings and Saturdays by Special Request Only