Learn More About Us
The care you will receive will be about maintaining equilibrium between your physical, mental and spiritual self. Bodies and minds go together. If your mental wellness and physical wellness are not in equal states your life will feel out of balance. This is where I hope to inspire you to be enlightened. Psychiatric Medication Management | Life Coaching.
Can’t wait to meet you!
We have a strong ambition to manage the care of patients’ mental wellbeing. We strive to:
- Learn what is best for each patients’health by talking and listening to the patient, their families, while considering them as a whole-mind, body, and spirit.
- Keep those with mental illnesses in their own homes, functioning as ordinary citizens as long as safely possible.
- Facilitate difficult conversations about mental health crises and mental health emergency plans by being honest, supportive, and advocate appropriately and respectfully.
- Educate patients and their families about their diagnosis, so they better understand their state of health.
We put collaboration, communication, safety, and patient advocacy as my priorities. Knowing the job cannot be completed alone, We strive to work as a team member. By using talents We have along with utilizing my license to its fullest capacity to achieve the patient’s highest care standards.
A non-traditional, MODERN, self-guided approach to Psychiatry care.
Years of guidance from peers and providers that I have worked with lead me to become a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Mentors have steered me in the direction that my nursing passion has always seemed to find a great love for, mental health. I have been privileged to have had the opportunity to learn from great preceptors and have a Masters’ Degrees from Maryville University- Catherine McAuley School of Nursing.
Certifications: ANCC Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified
Licensure: Minnesota Certified Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota Board of Nursing Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and Minnesota Board of Nursing Registered Nurse
American Psychiatric Nursing Association
Minnesota Psychological Association
Special Clinical Interests
- End of Life Processing for Families/Patients
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Peace Officer Debrief & Mental Wellness Equilibrium
Special Clinical Interests
- Life Crisis
- High Conflict Divorces for Targeted Parents
- Parental Alienation
- Parallel Parenting
- Life Coaching for Career Orientated Professionals
Teaching other Mental Health Professionals, Judges, Lawyers and Custody Evaluators about Parental Alienation. Please call for additional information/availability for classes.
“My goal is for every person to leave feeling enlightened and confident that this is a safe place to dig deep, be open about all experiences of their lives regardless of judgement or societal norms”. – Mackenzie
Serving In Person At:
1319 Grove Ave. Suite 3,
Montevideo, MN 56265
Serving all of Minnesota by Telehealth.
Make an Appointment
Monday – Thursday: 8am- 5pm & Friday 8am – 11am
Open Evenings and Saturdays by Special Request Only